We invite you to join and participate in Hopkins inHealth, a signature initiative of the Johns Hopkins Rising to the Challenge campaign. Whether you are currently involved in biomedical or data science, clinical or public health research, or are improving health or healthcare delivery, we seek your membership. Individuals, organizations, groups, and projects are invited to join our community. Faculty, staff, and students affiliated with Johns Hopkins University, as well as those not affiliated with the University, are all invited to participate.
The benefits of joining the Hopkins inHealth community include:
- Membership in a movement focused on improving health care delivery by harnessing the full potential of health data
- Access to a network of individuals and organizations with similar interests to facilitate idea sharing and collaboration
- Updates on the latest related research findings, news, and funding opportunities
- Invitations to relevant inHealth events, such as symposia and seminars
- Eligibility for forthcoming, competitive Hopkins inHealth pilot funding (applicable only to Johns Hopkins faculty, staff, and students)
Please fill out the form below to apply to join the Hopkins inHealth community. Briefly tell us about your related experiences, current projects, ideas, or interests in the space provided and/or by uploading a document. Once your information has been reviewed by the Hopkins inHealth team, you will be contacted. We look forward to your membership in our growing community!